Subject: MCNtelecom Kft. | Company name change notification - new company name: KOMPaaS.tech Kft.

From: Andrea Kopervász <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 16:20:42 +0200

Dear Partner!

We are pleased to inform you that the name of our company has changed!

new company name: *KOMPaaS.tech Kft.
*(1114 Budapest, Kemenes utca 8. félem3.; VAT ID: 12773246-2-43)

previously: MCNtelecom Kft.
(1114 Budapest, Kemenes utca 8. félem3.; VAT ID: 12773246-2-43)

The change is effective *from 01.09.2022*

Changing the company name is part of a long-term strategy and reflects 
the internet domain name, in order to clarify the address of the KOMPaaS 
Portal - the user interface of our telecommunications services to our 
Partners and Costumers.

*KOMPaaS - Kommunikationsplattform als Service*, i.e. communication 
platform as a service.

Business addresses, company registration numbers, tax numbers, telephone 
and postal contact details, as well as bank account numbers remain 
unchanged. Name changes do not affect the contracts already concluded 
and the obligations undertaken in them. All contracts signed before the 
name change will remain in effect.

Our e-mail addresses are modified according to the following:

*Electronic invoice recipient email address: [email-masked]*

*Technical support e-mail address: [email-masked]*

*General contact e-mail address: [email-masked]*

Please note: after the name change comes into effect, all new business 
correspondence, orders, invoices and delivery notes, new contracts, and 
changes to previous contracts must be made using the new company names.

Please record the name change in your records and use the new company 
name in future communications.

Thank you for continuing to count on the valuable business relationship 
with your company!

Sincerely,
Andrea Kopervász

KOMPaaS Team
KOMPaaS.tech Kft.
HU +36 1 490 09 99 <tel:+3614900999>
AT +43 1 412 00 99 <tel:+4314120099>
DE +49 69 803 94 999 <tel:+496980394999>
SK +421 2 222 02 999 <tel:+421222202999>
EN +44 20 396 61 370 <tel:+442039661370>
ES +34 911 233 209 <tel:++34911233209>
www.kompaas.tech

KOMPaaS <http://www.kompaas.tech/>